Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday 6 July 2017

What makes a good teacher?

As this year I may finish the English Teacher Training College, I feel that it's time to reflect on what type of teacher am I? Or what type of teacher I would like to be? I must confess that I'm a bit bossy but also friendly.
This year, I started working at secondary school. At the beginning I was worried but then I started enjoying it. My students are nice (I'm lucky!) and I enjoy talking about their future careers and give them advice.
In my moments of reflection, I've found this interesting article of Unicef called 'What makes a good teacher?' 500 children from 50 countries gave their opinion on what they consider what a good teacher is. Do you wanna know the answer?
Check it yourself!
https://www.unicef.org/teachers/teacher/teacher.htm

Daiana

No comments:

Post a Comment