Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday 21 September 2017

Resultado de imagen para images how to deal with difficult studentsHi people!!
How are you doing in this raining morning? 
Have you ever dealt with difficult students?
Have you ever felt frustrated because you 
couldn't find the way to manage them?
I think that most of us,as teacher,have ever faced complicated students.On the one hand, you can find students who are complaining all the time.Whatever activity that you propose it's boring or it isn't clear or they aren't just interesting at all. My humble suggestion is to find common ground with these students, for examples common interests,music, sports, TV programmes ,books,etc.
On the other hand you can find the kind of students who hate the school.They always say things like "I'm not doing this because I don't want or I hate doing it".Negative students can begin to make other students feel negatively about your class too and this is very dangerous.
 My modest advice in this situation is to 
Resultado de imagen para images how to deal with difficult studentsencourage them in all the little 
things they do to build their self-esteem.
Besides,you can also listen to them because
 many times they are experiencing some
 traumatic situation and that is the reason 
of their negativism.
I'd like you to share with me some suggestion
 if you have some.
And
Resultado de imagen para spring da
🎕⚘⁕💮Noe


No comments:

Post a Comment